- Register and/or sign in to your homepage
- Set up a drop-off appointment time
- Inventory your items
- Print your tags (on card stock)
- Sign up to be a worker
- Watch your sales
Bar coding provides you with more control over your inventory. You can track your items throughout the sale to see which items have sold, and can determine how much money you have made before you receive your check!
How to Make Your Tags
- Log in to your homepage.
- Click on “Work with Consigned Inventory” on the left to build your inventory for the current sale.
- Note: Returning consignors with unsold inventory in their accounts from a previous sale will need to activate that inventory first (if they intend to sell the items again at the current sale). To do this, go to “Inactive Inventory,” check all items you want to include in the current sale, and click on “Make Selected Inventory Active for Upcoming Sale.”
- Fill in all the required data for each item. Be specific in the description box (eg. “Red Fisher Price doll stroller” instead of “stroller” or “toy”) so that your item can be located if the tag falls off.
- Check the “Discount” box if you want your items to be reduced on Half-Price Day.
- If you do not want your items to be reduced to 1/2 price be sure that you have a dot on the tag. If you are transferring from a sale that does not use the dot on their tag – you will need to put a red dot on your non-discounted tags.
- Check the “Donate” box if you would like any unsold items to be donated to a local charity.
- The inventory input system will be available until 9:00 PM on the Wednesday before drop-off.
How to Print Your Tags
- Go back to your homepage.
- Click on “Work with Consigned Inventory” on the left.
- Click on “Print All Tags.” Note that you can also choose to print only certain tags by clicking on “Print Selected Tags.”
- Remember to print your tags on cardstock to ensure they are not torn off or otherwise damaged by shoppers.
- Cut the tags out and connect them to their respective items as discussed in the “Hanging Your Items” section.
- Tags may be printed even after the inventory input system is closed.